Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Just a few notices

I only have 2 openings left for September sessions, and October is filling up fast. Please contact me as soon as possible if you would like to book a session in time to meet the Holiday deadlines.

Speaking of Holidays. I have some great cards to offer this year. I will try to get some of them posted on the blog this week.

*On another note. After much consideration and soul searching, I have made the decision to discontinue offering Home Portrait Parties. Many thanks to all who hosted them when I was just starting out. I am at a place in my business where I would rather place importance on the individual client to get great images instead of rushing through too quickly just to get a few images. I will still offer the occasional discounted mini sessions throughout the year.

sincerely,
Stephanie