Monday, October 30, 2006

Happy Halloween Everyone.



I love this holiday. Dressing up and being someone different. How fun.

Things are very busy here and that is a good, no a great thing. I have only about 2 more openings left for sessions that will have guaranteed holiday delivery of prints. Don't miss out, call or e-mail me ASAP it's not too late.

I am making some big changes as well. For starters, I changed my web address. It will now be www.srevellphoto.com Do not worry, as the old address is still ok and will redirect you to the new one. I had to change servers so I can launch a new website coming very soon. All of you and your beautiful families have given me such great images this holiday season how could I not want to refresh my look??

Another big change is I am now offering in person ordering sessions. In person ordering is great if you would like me to come to your home and help you choose wall portraits, galleries, anything. We can go through each image together and even discuss custom collages so it's perfect the first time. It's all part of the custom photography experience that you are investing in. After all, isn't a personal touch one of the reasons you hire a custom portrait photographer? Please contact me and set up your sessions today.

Have a safe and fun Halloween everyone.