Saturday, January 06, 2007

January Blog Contest

It's time to start getting into the swing of the new year. As promised, here is the January blog contest. This month's contest will be to help me decide the new splash page image for my website. I am posting a few of my recent favorite images. You may cast your vote for your favorite through my website contact page at www.srevellphoto.com. To keep it fair, only one vote will be allowed per e-mail address. The winning image will put on the splash page of my website. That is the first thing that everyone sees when they go to my site. Also, the subjects of the winning image will receive a complimentary mounted 11x14 of the winning image.

Here are the images and happy voting!!!

#1,



#2,

#3,

#4,

#5,

#6,

Voting will start today, January 6th and continue for 2 weeks until January 20th. I will post the winner after that. Have a great weekend everyone and happy voting!!!