Saturday, February 24, 2007

Bookings

Thank you all for the quick response to the complimentary sessions. They were gone within a couple of hours of me posting the blog. I can't wait.

There were 10 Dora's in the picture I posted. Congratulations to Shanon who gets a Starbuck's gift card.

I am sure you have all noticed spring is in the air. They days are getting longer and the weather has been beautiful! I will not be taking any sessions during the week of March 10-16th as I will be spending spring break with my family.

The blog special for the next 2 weeks will encourage you to share the love. Book a session with a friend from today until March 10th and split the session fee. That's right, you and your friend will each get a full session but only pay half the price. Sessions are limited, so book soon.

Have a great weekend everyone.