Sunday, May 06, 2007

Many thanks

Many thanks to everyone who stopped by my booth at the Ford Family Fun Day yesterday. I had a great time meeting so many people. And thanks to those who registered to win a free session.

The winners are.

First Prize: A full session with a mounted 11x14 print included goes to Kelly Hall. Congratulations Kelly.

Second Prize: 50% off a full session fee goes to Angela Washburn.

Third Prize: 50% off holiday cards or birth announcements with a paid session goes to Tish Mann.

Congratulations. It's good to win something. I will be contacting you all shortly. And thanks to Evan for drawing the names out of the bowl for me.

Unfortunately, we have a family member who is gravely ill right now. We will be spending the rest of the weekend with him and my family. You can e-mail me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.