Sunday, September 09, 2007

Business talk

Ok, the time is here to talk about the holidays and some other business stuff.


If you want to book a session, and receive your images in time for Christmas, your session MUST take place by the second week of November. If you plan to order specialty items, such as canvasses, coffee table books, purses, etc, they take a bit longer. Please keep those things in consideration when thinking about booking a portrait session for the holidays.

Book any session by Sept 14th and you will receive 10% off your entire print purchase.

I have some new announcements about some big changes coming soon. So keep checking the blog. I will be announcing 2 mini session dates, the only ones I will be holding this year. They will be VERY LIMITED and only announced here on the blog. I will also be announcing a new pricing structure with special collections, print credits, and incentives. I am very excited about it, and I can't wait to share it with you.