Tuesday, October 16, 2007

October is almost totally full.

I can't believe the month is half way over. The sessions I have for the entire month of October are almost totally booked. I have two opening for a weekday session in the next 2 weeks. That is all I have for the rest of October. Please contact me if you are interested. If you book today or tomorrow I will take $15 off your session fee.

Also I know I say that word of mouth is my best advertising, and now I would love to give some of that word of mouth back. Last week I had my hair done at Razzmatazz Salon in Georgetown. It was a great experience and Laura was beyond fantastic!!! So if you need a new doo before your photo session, or maybe some rocking color, go see Laura at Razzmatazz and tell her Stephanie sent you. I love my hair and I love my new color.

And on a last note I am thinking of maybe doing one more last minute mini sessions the first weekend in November, say the 3rd if you just want something quick for holiday cards. I am putting this out to see if there is any interest. If you think you might be interested please e-mail me at stephanie@srevellphoto.com. I won't do this unless I get at least 5 people who are interested.

Thanks and have a great week.