Thursday, January 24, 2008

No I haven't fallen off the face of the earth.


I have just been working really hard on getting the new website and ordering system up. It's not proving to be as easy as I had hoped. But rest assured I am getting there. (And here I thought I was so tech savvy. ;) )
I would like to announce at this time that I will not be taking clients for most of the month of February. I am taking the time to re-vamp and get everything together and then in March I will re-open with a new look, new collections, and new specialty items. I am so excited about all of this. I can't wait to show you all.
I will have 2 weekday sessions left open before I take the break. I will offer these 2 sessions for only a $65 session fee to the first 2 people who contact me. AND as a special Valentine present to you I will throw in 2 5x7 prints from each session. (a $40 value).
Thanks a lot. I appreciate your support and business, but most of all I appreciate the opportunity to meet your families and watch them grow and to capture those special moments for you.