Monday, August 21, 2006

Holiday deadlines and general information

It's almost the end of August, and I'm preparing for the holiday madness! Here's what you need to know:

To receive your order of portraits and cards by December 20, orders must be placed, paid for, and have all things finalized by Monday, November 20. This includes having ALL custom designs, holiday cards, etc. Completely finalized by this date. Orders from October through the end of the year may have a slightly longer turn around than the standard 2-3 weeks. It may take up to 4 weeks to receive your portraits.

Specialty Items: Pendants, photo purses, ornaments, and canvases MUST BE ORDERED earlier. The deadline to receive these items by December 24th is November 10. The deadline to receive coffee table books by December 24th is November 1, and again- ALL things must be finalized by that date. Due to the attention, time, and detail that these specialty items demand, they take longer to produce.

I can not stress these things enough. When the time comes, there is often an issue with needing some items rushed. I understand, and will try my best to work with those issues but I absolutely can not guarantee on-time arrival before the holiday if these deadlines are not met.

October and November, and part of December, I expect to go a little overboard and will conduct more sessions during the months of October and November, and 3 per week for the first two weeks of December (keeping in mind that these last clients of the year are not guaranteed their portraits by Christmas.)

I love my photography. I adore the children and families I get to work with. My own children are 2, 4, 6, and 8, so limiting the portrait sessions that I take on for now- is something that I choose to do for them.

I can be reached at 512-763-1868 or stephanie@familyphotosbystephanie.com to set up your session.