Sunday, August 20, 2006

A little more info on the October mini-sessions

Since I have been getting a lot of questions about the mini-sessions, I thought I would put some more information about them here.

Every Saturday in the month of October, I will be doing limited mini-sessions. The session fee for these will be $40 (half price) and you will recieve a 20-30 minute session and 10-12 finished images in your online gallery. Each Saturday will have a different theme. The Berry Springs park and the Pumpkin Patch are, of course, outside locations. The 'Studio style' with the swirly backdrop and the christmas theme will be done in one location in Georgetown.

* With these sessions I will offer some specially priced packages and bulk print pricing on small prints when you order 15 or more of the same image.

Please feel free to contact me for more information on these specials.