Thursday, June 07, 2007

Summer mini sessions.

Announcing summer mini sessions. In the month is June, I will be doing 2 separate mini session days. These mini sessions will be VERY limited. I am only going to accept 4-6 clients per day, with a total of 8-10 mini sessions.

The first set will be in the afternoon and set in the Georgetown Square. I will be using the fantastic old buildings and just the whole 'square feel' as a backdrop. There is some great stone walls and old ironwork out there. I can't wait for these. They will be so trendy and fun.

The second set will be determined by how many inquires I get and what you all want. I may be open to doing the second session on the square, or a park or another location.

Here's the information:

Mini session fee will be $60. This includes a 20 minute session and an online gallery of 10-12 images. I will make a couple of special packages and you can always buy standard a la carte prints as well.

Please contact me for more detailed information. mailto:Stephanie@srevellphoto.com