Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The're FINALLY here!!!




I have been not so patiently waiting for these beautiful new petticoats I ordered to arrive. Well, they are finally here and I can't get over how gorgeous they are. Apparently everyone thinks they are great, because I had an instant model. Just imagine the beautiful images we can get of your little princess with these (I also have one in red!!)

We are lucky that we are still having such great weather here in Texas. It really hasn't been too hot, and because of all the rain, everything has been so green. Please call or e-mail me to book a park or home petticoat princess session for your little honey.

Also, CONGRATULATIONS to Marcia for winning her favorite dad a Starbucks gift card.

*Please note that I will be out of the office through the end of the week, but will get back to any calls or e-mails as soon as I can early next week. Have a wonderful and safe weekend.