Friday, August 24, 2007

Class of 2008


So, first off let me say, this is my 100th post to this blog. Woo Hoo. So to celebrate, the next person who books a session will receive a special leather mini album with their session. Just mention the 100th blog special when we talk.



I know everyone is getting ready for next week's back to school. What a better way to celebrate back to school than with a great Senior session. This was my first Senior session and I loved it. We had so much fun.

It doesn't hurt that I had a fun and fantastic model to work with. Hannah was great, and so easy on the camera. It was fantastic just driving around to all the different places and seeing all the different 'looks' we got to capture. This is for sure what photography should be about. Having a great time and getting some fabulous images.

There is still plenty of time to book a senior session. Call me today!!