Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Did you know???

Hello everyone. Just kicking it into gear as school is about to start and I have a few things for you to be thinking about.

CHRISTMAS!!!!!

I know, I know. Really? You want me to think about Christmas in August? Well I do, because sessions for the holidays are booking right now and they are filling up fast. The deadline for Christmas guarantee delivery is the second week of November. Specialty items such as canvases, coffee table books, custom photo bags, and jewelry can take up to 10 weeks to order. I know that people usually wait all year and only get family portraits made for the holidays. So book now, because I don't want you to miss it.

Also, just so you know how much I love my clients, did you know that returning clients receive $50 off their session fee? It's true. Just a little treat for my special families that I love so much.

I hope you are all done with your back to school shopping. That way you can take a few days to relax and enjoy your kids before they go back to school.