Saturday, June 28, 2008

Summertime blog specials.

So, the summer is just flying by here. It's hard to imagine that in a few short days it will be July already. I know many of you are super busy, like myself, with kids, and sports, and camps, and vacation. Who has time to think about portraits??

I hope you do. Here are some blog specials for the month of July.

Share the Love: Only for the month of July. Share a session with someone. You split the session fee and still get all the fabulous images to choose from. Right now when you do a Share the Love session, each family will receive a complimentary 8x10 print of your favorite image.

Maternity: I know it's hot, and you feel like you are as big as a house. But, you are beautiful pregnant ladies. If you are between 32 and 36 weeks, e-mail me for a complimentary maternity session. Included in your session will be a complementary 5x7 print of your favorite image.

Newborns: For newborn babies under 14 days of age, enjoy using your entire session fee as a print credit. That's right, up to $200 worth of prints. Please contact me as soon as you can for these sessions so I can fit you into my schedule.

I hope you are all enjoying your summer. Stay cool and safe.