Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Summertime rolls.

First off Happy Belated Father's day to all the dads out there. Father's Day this year was also my 12 year wedding anniversary. We had a good day. I hope you all did, too.

I have a little bit of news that is exciting. I have been accepted into the fantastic organization Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep. You can check out their website by clicking on the link. They are a fantastic organization that strives to give back when families suffer the loss of an infant or child. I am honored to be a part of this.

Also my little lady is about to turn 4 years old. No more babies in this house. It's hard to believe, but true.

She is all My Little Pony and mermaids right now.

In honor of the girl's big day, I would like to have a girly girl, princess portrait party. What I need is a hostess. I don't do portrait parties very often, so this is a very exclusive thing. If you would be interested in hosting and getting complimentary portraits please contact me at stephanie@srevellohoto.com.