Monday, December 11, 2006

All boy




I have been photographing this little guy since he could barely sit up. He's gotten so darn big and oh those curls. ( Believe it or not he used to be bald!) We had fun at the park. It's a favorite for this age because they sure do love to explore. After having to reschedule this session because of a nasty foggy morning, we were rewarded with a perfect day.

I have finally gotten over my technical difficulties. Of course the busiest time of the year is when the computer wants to go crazy, right? But a new hard drive and much work by my darling husband and I am good to go. Now I can make the most of my wonderful new camera in the year to come. I am really hoping to the the new website up and running by next week. Fingers crossed.

This year has been great, I can't wait to see what next year will bring. I am sure it will be wonderful.