Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy New Year!!

Ok, so I am a couple of days early. I have a couple of things in the work for the new year and am ready to get started.

The first thing is senior portraits. I know it' s a little early to be thinking about these, but I am looking for a couple of high school juniors who would be interested in being ambassadors for me. You will receive a waived session fee in the spring and some complimentary wallet prints. In turn all I ask is that you share the wallets and your online gallery with your junior peers. There will also be great referral incentives. I will only take 2 juniors from each school in the area, so if you are interested, please let me know.

I am also looking for expectant mothers in the Georgetown area for maternity and mother and baby sessions. I will offer 2 half price sessions in the month of January. It will be first come, first served.

There is more to come, so please keep checking back. I will post very soon about a January contest for Valentine's Day.

Have a happy and safe New Year's Eve everyone.