Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Blog game: Maureen








1. Maureen Hanson in Round Rock (formerly Georgetown)




2. Reilly - 8 years, Jack - 5 years, Kate - 21 months




3. I got my present in September - moving into our new home ;-)




4. The kids want anything related to American Girl dolls or Star Wars. 5. I'm excited to give the kids a Wii, a basketball hoop for the driveway, and a play kitchen for Kate




6. My favorite tradition - making apricot shortbread cookies - yum!




7. My husband and I don't buy presents for each other. We focus on the kids...it's saves money and stress, and besides, we truly already have everything we need!




8. I am not a Black Friday shopper...




9. I shop in the stores, as well as online. (I love free shipping!)




10. Target gets most of my business!!11. My favorite holiday food - the apricot cookies, of course!




12. I love taking my kids anywhere there's snow - they're fascinated and thrilled by it!!




13. Over the summer, we read Trumpet of the Swan by EB White as a family.




14. I have pictures, an alarm clock and a baby monitor on the night stand.




15. Always check in with nytimes.com , coolmompicks.com and metacritic.com16. Favorite local restaurants...Monument Cafe, Dos Salsas, Main Street Grill




17. Favorite salon...Halina's in Round Rock I've attached a photo from our summer trip to San Francisco...it was SOOOO cold, and the wind was wild!! ;-)