Monday, December 10, 2007

Blog game: yours truly.





Ok, here I go.


1. First name & city: Stephanie, Georgetown


2. How many children, first names and ages: Evan 10, Wesley 7, Noah 5, Josephine (Josie) 3


3. What's on the top of your Christmas list? Front porch rockers.


4. What's on the top of your children's wish lists? V-bot, all things transformer (the boys) all things princess (the girl)


5. The gift you are most excited to give: I can't tell you that yet. ;) Really LOVE. Love is the best gift ever.


6. What is your favorite family holiday tradition? Driving around and looking at lights on Christmas eve.


7. What's something you *don't do* during the holidays? We DON'T have turkey.


8. Black Friday- are you out before 6 am? nope.


9. Shopping- stores, online or both? Both, but mostly online.


10. One store getting a lot of your business for gifts this Holiday season: As always Amazon.com


11. Favorite holiday food? cookies. :)


12. Favorite places to go with your children in the winter months: Well it's Texas so it really doesn't feel like winter here. It's the same year round. I would say the movies.


13. What was the last book you read to your children? Barbie island princess. I know I feel my IQ dropping as we speak.


14. What's on your nightstand? A lamp, a clock radio, about a half dozen books. Water.


15. What are your favorite websites or blogs to visit? Blogs: Because I said so. Silly pipe dreams.

Dooce. Websites. Several photography websites. Amazon.com (I have a problem) all kinds of shopping sites. Williams Sonoma.


16. What are your 3 favorite local restaurants: Dos Salsas. Wildfire. Down the Alley Bistro.


17. What is your favorite Salon? Breeze.


18. What local groups or causes are you involved with? (Do you belong to or support any volunteer organizations?) I am working on that as we speak.


19. Any business or fun stuff you want to share? (Give a link if you have one, or contact info!) If you are here you already know it. ;-)

Photos taken by my great friend, John Beauchamp, who really knows that he does not want to me a children and family photographer. ;-)