Friday, December 14, 2007

Holiday contest.

Ok this week I will be holding 3 holiday contests. Starting today and going through next Friday. Keep checking back because you get 3 chances to win.

Today's contest. E-mail me by Monday night with your funniest holiday gift, memory, or story. It can be about anything, I will read them all and maybe even post a few. I may even share my own, just to give you a laugh.

The person with the funniest story will win a complimentary session anytime from January 14 to February 14th. You will also receive 5 5x7 prints of your favorite images from the session on me. (Of course you are always welcome to purchase more, you are in no way obligated to do so.)

It's that easy. Nothing else to do but tell me your funniest holiday story. (Just make sure it's 'family friendly' ok?)

Have a great weekend. I can't wait to read the stories you send.